4-20mA Transmitter for a Bridge Type Transducer
Two-Wires Sensor Voltage Outputs 4-20mA Current Loop Signal Amplifier
Two-wire sensor voltage signal isolation and conversion
Accuracy error grade: Non-isolation type: 0.1; Isolation type: 0.2.
Inner linearization process and long line compensation circuit. (Non-linearity<0.05%)
Isolation between signal input and output is 3KVDC (total isolation type)
The power supply range for sensor: 12-32VDC
Low input equivalent resistance, high linearity.
Low cost, small size, IC package, DIN35.
Industrial field operation temperature: - 40 ~ + 85º C
PLC/DCS directly gathers voltage signals from sensor.
Displacement signal, potentiometer signal data acquisition isolation and control.
Interference rejection of industrial field ground
Converts weighing signal into standard 4-20mA analog signal.
Pressure signal acquisition and distribution
Analog signal long-term distortionless transmission
Bridge (weighing) detecting circuit voltage signal distribution and transmission
- Shenzhen Sunyuan Technology Co., Ltd.
- Audited Supplier
- Guangdong, China
- Business Type: Manufacturer
- Main Products: 4-20mA Converter, 0-5V to 4-20mA Converter IC, 4-20mA to 0-10V, 4-20mA to 0-5V, RS232 to 4-20mA, RS485 to 4-20mA, 4-20mA to RS232/RS485 Converter, a-D/D-a Converter, PWM to 4-20mA Converter, PT100 to 4-20mA Transmitter
- OEM/ODM Service: Yes
- Low Cost Compact Isolation Amplifier
- 2-wire 4-20mA Loop Powered Converter
- Active Voltage or Current Isolation Converter
- RTD PT1000 PT100 Cu100 to 4-20mA Transmitter
- Frequency to Current Voltage Converter
- PWM Pulse Width Isolation Transmitter
- Speed Sensor Signal Isolation Amplifier
- Displacement Sensor Signal Isolation Transmitter
- Analog Signal Comparison Transmitter
- RMS-AC Voltage to DC Current Voltage Transducer
- Ethernet Analog Singal RJ45 A-D Converter
- RS232 RS485 to 4-20mA D-A|D-A Converter
- Multi-channel 4-20mA to RS232 RS485 A-D Converter
- J or K Type Thermocouple Signal A-D Converter
- 2:1 Wide Input Range Regulated Output DC-DC
- Fixed Volt. Input, Unregulated Output DC-DC
- Fixed Volt. Input Regulated Output DC-DC
- 6KV Isolation Anti-surge Anti-static DC-DC
- 4-20mA Current Loop Digital Meter